Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday #6

Pin It
Happy Wednesday Blogger Friends! 

I hope this blog finds you all well. Those of you on your journey to your ultimate weightless like myself, I hope this blog finds you doing great! We all have ups and downs .. but I am slowly realizing the important thing is when I have a down moment- to grab the reigns again quickly and jump back on. Too often I found myself in an eating binge. I am so thankful that I haven't done that in a while. I am thankful that I have slowly been learning how to pace myself and how to practice self control when it comes to food. Why does food have to be such a demon? 

Thank you Google

I have a new love... Coconut! Coconut Oil, Coconut Butter, Coconut Vinegar, and Coconut Sugar. The Coconut Research Center tells us a lot about the perks of using Coconut Products. It could be true that this is just a fad for now, but I am loving it. I am loving cooking with this stuff and using it. I have found many websites that list a whole bunch of ways to use Coconut Oil. Soon- and very soon.. I plan to test it out in my hair... I will let you know how that goes. 

Thank you Google


Do any of you use Coconut Products? If so... will you tell me what you use it for besides cooking? Tonight I put the vinegar in my salad and it was yum. Last night my boys had the butter on their bread- they loved it. It is all so interesting to me. 

Thank you Google


As I have been reading and studying articles online the past week I have realized that we need to be eating slightly different around here. I have read about the many importances of Organic Eating. I am so excited that the Farmers Market is starting up this weekend here in California... I can get the food straight from the farm! :) 

Thank you Google


As far as my garden- I am so proud of it. I will take pictures for you and post when I Started and now next week. My plants are growing great. It is so awesome to think that I know exactly what is going in there and I am growing it! Well the sun and water are... but I haven't killed them yet! I am so proud of it. 

Thank you Google


So how is your weightless going?

Here are our stats:


WLW Stats for BIG SIS:
Starting Weight: XXX (held private for now)


Wed. 3/21: -13lbs total


Wed. 4/3: -16lbs total


Wed. 4/10: -22lbs total

Wed. 4/17: -25lbs total

Wed. 4/25: -29lbs total

WLW Stats for LITTLE SIS:
Starting Weight: 170

Wed. 3/28: -3lbs total
Wed. 4/10: -6.5lbs total
Wed. 4/17: -7.5lbs total
Wed. 4/25: -7.5lbs total



Don't forget to FOLLOW us and LINK UP to our Naturally-Nifty Linky Party #11! The party is going on even longer this week than usual! 

Pin It