Sunday, June 10, 2012

B.U.S.Y

Pin It
It has been such a busy week for both of us. I am sure Little Sis will be writing about her amazing vacation to Florida... but I thought I would write you guys so you know we are still alive! :) I have been so busy that I haven't even had the time to talk to Little Sis about her vacation OR even look at her pictures. This is the first time I have had time to do more on my computer than what five minutes allows. However, I am still running low on time trying to get ready for our week.. but I am going to give you a small snapshot of the amazing things that went on during this week... via pictures!

My Dad came to visit... 


We went to Napa Valley to some wineries



 We went to San Francisco


 We went to Alcatrez


 We rode a boat (to Alcatrez)


 We met a former prisoner on Alcatrez... and bought his book! 


We went to a Rangers Game

We expanded our back patio


We snuck bites of daddy's birthday cupcake

We threw Daddy an AMAZING 30th Birthday party! 


We went to an Air Show


 We practiced head stands and flips


We went Putt-Putt golfing

I got more flowers than I can count from my precious baby

We were so busy this week! Many of these pictures will have a post coming soon!!! I hope you had an amazing week just like we did! 

-Big Sis

Pin It