Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Naturally-Nifty Party #24

Pin It
FEATURES OF THE WEEK!

I am amazed at this horizontal striped wall done by Mrs. Hahn Daydreams.  For real it cannot be easy to paint horizontal stripes, and keep them straight, but this looks amazing and so sharp with the black furniture! This is one of those projects that when you finish you just sit back and sigh with satisfaction on how happy you are! I would love to have gray stripes on my walls one day! Check out all the details of her wonderful painting job and tell her how much you love it! 

Hairspray and Highheels shared a great tutorial on this cute nail style! I am loving all the fun pinterest nail ideas lately, it is such a fun and new trend/fad! I'm loving it! I just wish I was better at it and could do great stuff like this! You should definitely go check out the tutorial and try it out, I will for sure try, just don't know how well it will turn out :-)  

I love this cute little beach inspired corner that Sarah from Alderberry Hill shared with us! I really love beach themed stuff, but my house is no where near beachy, but why not just create a cozy little beach inspired decor corner! Such a great idea, and I love the ore that she used to decorate and the color scheme she went with.  By the way Sarah, although I think the canvas just sitting there is nice, I think having it hung really lengthens the wall in a fun way :-) Just my opinion! 

BE SURE TO GRAB A FEATURED BUTTON! 
&
Follow our Pinterest Boards---we pin all of our features, and others that are our Favs of the week! 

Now it's time for the party! Be sure to follow US your host, and grab a button from the top tab


Pin It