Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Naturally-Nifty #27

Pin It

How many of you have an organized spice shelf? I am always looking for this spice or that spice. I am so happy that Hani over at Craftionary stopped over last week to show us some amazing ways to store our spices. I have seen different ideas on pinterest and definitely my favorite is magnetic storage. I love how easy they are to use and I love how it looks. If you are looking into organizing your spices, head on over and look at her blog because she has some awesome ways we can have an organized spice rack!

Just Us Four shared these super cute clothes pin chalkboard labels and how she made them! I love all things organization...as you can see by todays features theme, both Big Sis and I enjoy organizational tips :-) So these little clothes pins labels are not only cute, but can be so helpful in keeping things tidy and organized all over your house! I must try this project! 

Be sure to grab a button you two! 

Also be sure to check out our Pinterest where we pin all of our features and some of our other favs! 

Enjoy the party and have some fun linking up! 









Pin It