Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Naturally-Nifty Party #26 with Co-Host

Pin It
This week we are so excited to have our first ever Co-Host for the Naturally-Nifty Party! Let me introduce her to you first! 

Hi Natural-Nesters Readers! I'm Taylor and I blog over Goings on in Texas. I am a Petroleum Landman, Certified Personal Trainer, Used Car Lot Owner, Landlord, Christ follower, Entrepreneur, Crafter, DIYer, Cook, Organizer, Gardener, Traveler, Singer, Book-a-holic, Shoe Lover, Talker, Wife and probably a whole lot more, but that paints you a picture, I'm sure. ;) I blog about my life and everything in between. I hope you'll follow me on my blogging journey! :) 

Co-Host Party Pick:
 Oh man, such amazing projects linked up last week!! Ahhh, so hard to decide. But I am loving Home Happy Home's Chevron Chair Re-do.

I love the black and white. Such a great pop of color against the white chair. And I love it against the paint color in her dining room. Love the transformation!! Kuddos to Amy!! :) 


Little Sister's Party Pick
Treat & Trick shared an awesome recipe with us of Baked Yogurt & Turmeric Chicken!
I have never heard of this, but Oh it looks so yummy! For real, I want to eat that chicken right now! I am definitely going to be trying this at my home soon.  I know that my husband would love a little change, so definitely go check it out and add it to your to-cook list!

Big Sister's Party Pick

I just love this Bug Scooper that Crafy Journal shared with us this week. It is so precious. My boy is into bugs right now and we love to go looking for bugs/animals with his flashlight. I am going to be saving the next few toilet paper rolls and have my daycare kids make these.. What fun we will have. The other great thing is I can use this too!! Thanks for sharing. 


Be sure to grab a button if you were FEATURED!! and Follow us on Pinterest where we pin all of our features from this week! 



We want to thank Taylor so much for joining us today and be sure to follow the hosts and co-host before you link up! 


You can also follow us here: 
NATURAL-NESTERS
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Fitness Blog

GOINGS ON IN TEXAS
Twitter 
Pinterest






Pin It