Friday, September 14, 2012

Ivory Soap Fun!

Pin It
So I found out something new about Ivory Soap this past week! 

I'm telling you, all of you toddler mommies are going to LOVE THIS!! 
So if you get a bar of Ivory Soap and put it in the microwave (I suggest putting it in a bowl...) then it will do what you see below. 

We just stuck it in and within a few seconds the soap started foaming up like this below.  

It was so amazing! And we didn't even have kids with us! Us 20 somethings were having a blast watching this soap foam up.  After it foams for a minute you can take it out and play with it.  Then as long as the bar is still there you can continue foaming it up! 
(SIDENOTE: Just don't touch the bar....the foam wasn't hot, but my friend accidentally touched the bar and it burnt her)

Here's a little piece when I was playing with it! 
And it's soap, so if it gets on anything, IT WILL CLEAN RIGHT OFF! 
Even the bowl, at first I was looking for a bowl I could just throw away after, but duh it's soap, so it won't harm it.  
 
You definitely need to try this! I can't wait to go visit my family again and try this with my nieces and nephews, I know they would love seeing this and playing with it! 
Let me know if you try it and what your kids think about it! 

Also don't forget to sign up for our awesome RooSport GIVEAWAY going on right now! 

Pin It